Saturday, October 28, 2006

You make enemies ...

Peter King Watch, J's wonderful blog documenting the follies, ineptitude, and corruption of Long Island's last surviving Republican rep, has ruffled some feathers. Some Kool-Aid drinking genius has created Mejias Watch [No link, you can get there via PKW. We don't link to Rethug idiots here at the Brain, in case you don't know. It's the only rule I have. ~ F]. I'll quote the twit though, in reference to the Newsday article I mentioned yesterday:

... Whether this was committed by the GOP or by Mejias's own people to stir up more negative publicity against the Congressman, it's revolting and undermines democracy...


I agree with him that "it's revolting and undermines democracy". Let me say, with the utmost clarity and for the record, that I have met and spoken with Dave Mejias and I know he would not use his mother in such a way. I wouldn't put my integrity, credibility, and reputation on the line for him as I have if I thought he were capable of it. Period.

Learn about the candidate and volunteer - Dave for America

Contribute - Dave's ActBlue page.

Vote for Dave Mejias. Do you live in NY-03?

No comments: