Friday, April 11, 2008

How to win the Iraq war debate against your dumb friends

I won that debate by tellin' 'em to take a hike. I like to hang around with folks who are only about as dumb as me. Dumber'n that is a waste of oxygen.

Scholars & Rogues

2) I’ve heard people say that being against Bush or Petraeus or the war in Iraq is equivalent to being against the troops. That’s like if I knew someone who repeatedly sent brave puppies out into traffic. I called that person an asshole for abusing the puppies and abusing their power. Then you accused me of being anti-puppy.

7) Lastly, President Bush is like a colorblind child with a Rubik’s Cube.

I think he's more like a kid with a box of matches in a fireworks factory. Unlike the colorblind kid with the Rubik's Cube, he knows exactly what he's doing.

No comments: