Monday, August 2, 2010

Californians need mental help?

Yeah, we know, readers say

One in five Californians say they need mental-health care, thus confirming what we East Coast transplants have been saying for so long.

Just kidding.

Don't hurt me.

[...] We got plenty of interesting discussions and clever quips in our comments section.

Fluster: The mere fact that anybody chooses to live in California tells me they are in need of some form of mental, or emotional, therapy.

Actually, one out five doesn't seem so bad when you figure that more than that ain't from around here. Alternatively, since one out of five probably are native Californians, mebbe all the carpetbaggers and transplants are what drove me us them crazy.

Sometimes I understand exactly how the Afghanis feel. When they leave, I'll still be here. Oh please come the day...

No comments: