Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I've had it ...

With this guy. I realize Obama ain't a flaming Lib. I realize that his definition of a "progressive agenda" is far different than mine. But Jesus H. Christ, after 2 years of having Republicans piss on him and tell him it's raining, you'd think he'd have enough of their bullshit, especially since he, over the next 2 years, will probably face impeachment at their hands.

A political summit between President Barack Obama and congressional leaders Tuesday yielded further talks on how to extend Bush-era tax breaks scheduled to expire at the end of the year, as well as an acknowledgement from Obama that he needs to reach out more to Republicans. [my em]

...


I'm sorry, I want a President who stands up for himself, his administration, and those of us who voted for him. I don't need one who bargains away most of his position before he even begins negotiations, or one who gets abused for 2 years and then comes out and says he hasn't been attentive enough to Republican needs.

Fuck him.

Can we put Howard Dean up against him in a primary in '12? I want somebody with a set of balls and principle, not a meek, spineless asshole who thinks capitulation to bullies is the way to win.

No comments: