Friday, January 21, 2005

Barbara '08?

From the King:

That's what George Bush said, and I don't agree with that at all. We're all responsible for our actions in our lives, and we all have to be held responsible and accountable for things that will happen when we're no longer in office, too. I mean, if we cast a vote for Social Security [reform] so that we end up with senior citizens walking around garbage cans looking for food, it doesn't matter if that happens a year from now or 40 years from now. We're responsible. There's no statute of limitations on bad judgment. [my emphases] - Sen. Barbara Boxer in a Salon interview.


The more I hear from Senator Boxer, the more I like her. Seems like she and John Kerry are the only ones with balls. She keeps this up, she might be our best hope in '08. Boxer/Obama maybe?

No comments: