Monday, May 8, 2006

All Foiled Up

Where else would you find stuff like this but in the LATimes? Photos and video too.

In the search for the perfect tin hat, a few things are learned about community and mind control.

Foil hats got a pop culture bump in the 2002 thriller, "Signs," when, in perhaps the film's funniest scene, Joaquin Phoenix donned aluminum headgear to keep his thoughts protected from unseen aliens. But in my Web sleuthing I found that the coterie of the aluminated (my em -worth remembering. Heh.) is of two minds. Anecdotally speaking, some feel that tin foil provides a shield to thought invasion by both aliens and, dare I say, the CIA. Others contend that the thin metallic sheets are actually more of an "antenna" for other-worldly communication.

I couldn't make this shit up if I tried!

No comments: