Sunday, May 7, 2006

Are ya gonna be pussies...

Again this year?

The reason I'm asking is because a lot of people who called me an idiot, an asshole, a queer, a pansy, a traitor, etc. when I railed against the Chimp in the run-up to the Iraq war are now telling me I was right all along. These are the same folks who, three years ago, called for 'killing all the ragheads' and solving the problem once and for all. The 'Wanted: Dead or Alive' crowd.

As we've been seeing over the past few months, the criminal organization known as the Republican Party is coming apart, you can only baffle people with bullshit for so long, and they're gonna be desperate by September if this trend keeps up. So I ask all of you who've come to see the light, are you gonna be pussies this Fall when the 'terrorist attack' occurs? You know it'll happen because the Repukes know how gullible and scared you are. They know it's the only way to keep people who've been shit on regularly in the fold.

Are you just gonna run back to the Chimp and the Repukes like you did in '04, cowards? "Don't change riders in mid-horse" or some other bullshit they scream when they're worried. Are you gonna fall for it or are you finally gonna do the right thing? I don't put much faith in cowards. I dare you to prove me wrong.

No comments: