Saturday, October 8, 2005

I'm sad

I was startled to learn from the CultureGhost yesterday that a great blog will be packing it in.

...ADGITA DIARIES will be closing up shop at the end of this month...


Being taken quite by surprise, I shot off an email to M and T of Adgita Diaries for confirmation. I was assured the Ghost was not pulling our collective leg and they will indeed be going dark. It's a sad time for Left Blogtopia (y!sctp!*). I will miss their writing, miss pictures of the garden, and Princess Shayna will certainly miss her friend Harry Hound and his Hound Report. I, on behalf of the Brain and my blogmates, wish them all the best in their chosen endeavors. We'll miss you.

[To M and T and Harry. The floor here is always yours if you find you have the urge to blog somewhere down the line. Just email me when you want it. - The Fixer]


*yes! skippy coined that phrase!

No comments: