Friday, December 19, 2008

So help me ...

I'd better not hear any of this Jesus-crap from my doctor, pharmacist, or cashier:

Well, the threatened "right of conscience" regulation was pushed through by President Bush on Thursday as a "midnight regulation." This regulation would allow anyone to refuse to participate in medical procedures they feel goes against their religious beliefs. "Employees" are defined broadly: from the pharmacist filling a prescription for antibiotics to a cashier refusing to ring out oral contraceptives, to the one who cleans the surgical tools after a procedure involving a blood transfusion ...


Because it ain't gonna be pretty. You don't wanna do your job? Find another one. There's a thousand motherfuckers who are out of work waiting to take yours.

I gotta try that. "Sorry, sir, it goes against my religious beliefs to work on your piece-of-shit old Caddy." Guess where my ass would be?

Just shut the fuck up and do the job you're being paid to do.

No comments: