Thursday, July 15, 2004

NK, again

From the Agonist:

US: North Korea admits its nuclear programs are weapons related
via AFP Wire

North Korea acknowledged that most of its nuclear programs are weapons related, during the recent six-party talks to resolve the nuclear crisis on the Korean Peninsula, US Assistant Secretary of State James Kelly said Thursday.

"While they said they wanted to maintain a civil nuclear program, they also acknowledged that most of their nuclear programs are weapons related."


Duh. What I wrote on this subject last week:

Remember my standard bitch, the one I used yesterday on The X over at TAB?

For somebody who was a gleam in their daddy's eye the time I was killing Communists . . .


Well, some of those Communists I'd dispatched were from north of the DMZ. The North Koreans were trying to get nukes as far back as 1980, back then, trying to get them from one of the Soviet Republics. That's about as far as I'll go, the shit we did there is probably still classified, but my point is that we knew they were after nukes 25 years ago. Reagan knew it, Bush 41 knew it, Clinton knew it, and now President Axis of Evil knows it.

[. . .]

It's been over 20 years since I chased those little bastards through the tunnels under the DMZ, over 20 years since we knew of NK's desire for nukes, and what do we do? We attack Iraq when North Korea can blow Hawaii out of the water. Motherfucking, low-life, stupid, lying bastids. I need a drink now.

No comments: