Sunday, January 9, 2005

Weekend reading

Chapter 7 of Empires is up at creativity . . .

And a note. It's good to see KR back from the holiday in one piece.

And another note. I'm sure that by now you've all heard about the Koufax Awards over at Wampum. Just to get it out there, I'm abstaining from voting. How do I choose between Skippy, TBogg, and World O'Crap, for example? So I'm gonna leave off, because I can't, in good conscience, vote for one great blog over another. Maybe one year (if we are around so long), if we're nominated, I'll vote for The Brain. It is my favorite after all.

And one more note. I don't trust this guy Tim Roemer [DNC Chair hopeful] as far as I can piss into a force nine gale. I'm watching him on Little George and he's a shifty bastard. Any asshole who says the Democrats have to be more inclusive is a complete fucking idiot or a lying bastid. Tell your congressweasels to support Howard Dean for DNC Chairman.

No comments: