Wednesday, November 8, 2006

Wingnut snivelling

I think I'm posting out of pure joy today. It's a different feeling, and I hope it lasts, but I'll take what I can get.

Some folks ain't so happy. Go see Wonkette:

With the Burns/Tester and Macaca/Webb final results a few hours or months away, we thought it was time to take a look at our favorite conservative Message Board and gauge the response.

We speak of Free Republic, of course. This particular editor has been a Freeper Fan for 10 years and even attended some of their marches at the U.S. Capitol - OK, I walked by a few of their protests, by accident.

Let's see how they're taking the beating, after the jump.

Just go see. It's about what you'd expect, and expect a lot more of it in the days to come. Here's a coupla 'comments' from Wonkette's readers:

Commie Homo Vampire Mexicans are coming to get you.

Freepers threatening to move to Australia (?) is the new liberals threatening to move to Canada.

Now that the terrorists have won you no longer have the freedom to be a gay meth snorting child molester....

Go see for yourself. It's fun!

To all the hyperbolic whining, moaning, snivelling and complaining wingnuts, I say (middle finger held proudly aloft):

Suck it, bitchez!

No comments: