Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I'd like to (censored) her too...

Click to engorge


Reuters

Comic Kathy Griffin's "offensive" remarks about Jesus at the Creative Arts Emmy Awards will be cut from a pre-taped telecast of the show, the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences said on Tuesday.

"A lot of people come up here and thank Jesus for this award. I want you to know that no one had less to do with this award than Jesus," an exultant Griffin said, holding up her statuette. "Suck it, Jesus. This award is my god now."

God, I love that gal!

The speech drew fire from a leading Roman Catholic group, the Catholic League for Religious and Civil Rights, which condemned Griffin's remarks as "obscene and blasphemous."

I'd like nothing better than to take a leak in the holy water font just before Donohue gets there and takes a finger dip. And then tell him that he just crossed himself with my piss.

And by the way, Kathy's not the only one with pants around the ankles right now...

No comments: