Saturday, November 22, 2008

Heh ...

Big pussy and racist piece of shit Glenn Beck gets a dose of reality:

... I just want to Frosty™ please, the guy standing next to me, who, by the way, I may point out. Had food in his hair, is a truck driver and he turned around. He looked at me and the recognition was immediate and he said, You racist bigot! And I just said -- I wanted to say, I think you have me mistaken for someone else, but I knew he knew who I was and he just hated me for who I was. You conservatives that have destroyed this country! And the hatred was so deep, it was breath taking. Luckily the swat team was there and I just separated myself from him and he just shouted through other people and there were children in the restaurant and he blamed me for everything, I believe including the Holocaust, and the hatred was palpable. The guy screamed at the restaurant, you better not let me see you in the parking lot because I've got a truck and I'll run your ass over!

...


Poor baby, has to hide behind his security. In my neck o' the woods, you take responsibility for what you say, even if it means standing up to an angry trucker. That's the problem with these conservative assholes. Got a lot to say when they have a couple goons to give 'em cover.

Responsibility and accountability has become a thing of the past. From the pundits, to the corporations, to the White House, it's the same shit. It's the attitude that has CEOs demanding public money when they're not willing to take a pay cut. It's about starting two wars with no clue of how to fight them. It's fomenting hate and division from the pulpit and the studio while side-stepping the pile of shit they've created.

It's time people like Beck, Lintball, and all the others to take responsibility for the mess they've helped make of this country. Whether it's getting your ass handed to you by a pissed-off trucker who's seen his business take a big hit over the past year to having protesters sitting in front of your 'churches' for your sponsorship of a plan to deny a group of Americans their rights.

Great thanks to Maru for the link.

No comments: