Friday, September 22, 2006

I'm disgusted

So tell me, my fellow Americans:

How does it feel knowing that your government will pass laws permitting the violation of the Geneva Conventions against torture?

How does it feel knowing the taxes you pay from money you earned are going towards the salary of legally sanctioned torturers?

How does it feel knowing that the only political party with an organization large enough to stand in opposition to the American fascists in charge of this country's legislature and executive were actually boasting that they were not going to get involved in one of the most important moral debates of our time?

And how does it feel to have George W. Bush, that paragon of moral probity, mental stability, and well-informed intelligence, granted the legal right to determine what is and isn't torture?

I'll tell you how I feel. I am outraged and ashamed. [my em]

...


This was a chance for the Dems to grab the moral high ground but instead have once again been shown for the spineless weasels they are. I've had it with the lot of them.

Do I expect them to filibuster this? No, that would take courage and moral fortitude, and a smattering of leadership that the American people are longing for but will never get with this buncha pussies.

If the stakes weren't so high, I'd wash my hands of all of you. If the future of our nation wasn't hanging by a thread, I'd throw up my hands and give up. I'm tired of fighting for a team that doesn't want to win.

Congressional and Senate Democrats should be ashamed of themselves, hiding in the corners like rats, hoping to find a scrap or two overlooked by the Republican who owns the house. Never would they show their faces in the light, stand up to what amounts to the abdication of our core principles and taking another step toward turning this nation into Nazi Germany. You all disgust me.

And to John McCain, I wouldn't mind making you a new reservation at the Hanoi Hilton, you miserable piece of shit. You deserve everything the VC did to you, you morally corrupt, self-serving, comtemptible, reprehensible, lowlife worm. Read a book on Bushido and take the appropriate steps; that would be the only way you could earn respect in my eyes. You have no honor, don't even know the meaning of the word. Anything you did in the military, your imprisonment, has been disgraced by your actions. When I get there, I'm gonna make sure Lucifer has a special space reserved for you.

I'm beginning to feel, more and more, that the only way we can restore this nation is through revolution.

Update:

Jo Fish:

Buh-bye Democrats, nice job snatching defeat from the jaws of victory in the 2006 mid-term election cycle...


Is anybody in the Party gonna stand up to the leadership? [crickets]

No comments: