Sunday, March 13, 2005

Personality

Via Michael Hawkins:

Global Personality Test Results
Stability (69%) moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.
Orderliness (53%) medium which suggests you are moderately organized, hard working, and reliable while still remaining flexible, efficient, and fun.
Extraversion (66%) moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.
Take Free Global Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com


This is mine. Ain't as fucked up as I thought I was. At least it didn't say I had the personality of a dial tone. What I can't believe is that I'm actually playing with this shit at this time of the morning.

No comments: