Friday, June 10, 2005

Gratitude

As you all know, Shakespeare's Sister and Pam Spaulding have done a MASTERFUL job coordinating and organizing the Big Brass juggernaut. My sincere gratitude to them for attempting, and being successful, in this Herculean effort.

I would also like to express my gratitude to The Heritik and CNTodd at Freiheit and Wissen who have done yeoman's work aggregating the Swarm on a daily basis.

From me, and on behalf of my partners here at the Brain, I would like to say thank you. You have our undying gratitude. Somewhere the Founding Fathers are smiling on you, for you are all examples of the best traditions of American activism. Good work and good on ya's. I'm proud to be associated with you.

Update: 15:10:

The Sister left a comment and I thought I'd put it up because it seems I left out some folks:

I also have to add that Charlie from Shades of Grey has been doing a bunch of programming work and Misty from Expostulation is helping me with pulling news into the Alliance News thread at the Forum. And there were lots of other people who helped me coordinate this whole thing in various ways, but I really relied on Charlie and Misty, who stepped in to save me just as I was about to go over the edge.

No comments: