Wednesday, June 8, 2005

O'Reilly Deep-Sixed

Normally I don't bother with stuff about that obnoxious loudmouth, but sometimes it's so good I just gotta! From Sweet Jesus, I Hate Bill O'Reilly:
An automated message at Corporate Travel Service, Inc. didn't try to hide the fact that there was little interest in spending eight nights on boat with FOX News Channel's top personality:

"Hello and thank you for your interest in the Thomas More Law Center Cruise with
Bill O'Reilly. Unfortunately, the cruise did not have the participation that all parties anticipated. Although the guest appearance by Mr. O'Reilly and the other speakers have been canceled, the ship will still sail..."
Here's the line that made me spew coffee out of everything above my knees:
...a Caribbean fantasy week with O'Reilly.
I can't top that! I wouldn't even try.

More on this at News Hounds, whose motto is "We watch FOX so you don't have to".

No comments: