Thursday, July 20, 2006

I call bullshit

It's just not enough for the citizens of Rightwingnuttia that they have pretty cushy lives,oh no. I don't know what it is about these folks,but I am sick to death of them being in charge of some pretty crucial stuff when they have no clue at all about themselves,let alone anyone else.

I don't know when it happened,and I doubt it is only one thing that made it happen,but somewhere along the line,we pretty much seem to have lost a collective national understanding about Cause and Effect,AND that there are consequences to actions,both long and short term.

The little kids of today are going to grow up to be complete idiots,Generation Loser,if someone doesn't intervene and make it stop.

Look,I know history has an element of spin to it,that's why there are SO many books on the subject.Everyone has their own perspective,historians sometimes do bring their biases and the like with them.They're human.As it is, schools make history boring on purpose and barely focuses on any one event and rarely relates things to the present day to make it relevant.Kids learn names and dates and places and a couple of sentences to describe them,and it's on to the next thing.

So I have to ask why the law? What the hell is Jeb up to?

No comments: